Author Topic: Ranger prices the 18' 150hp model just right...  (Read 1035 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Ranger prices the 18' 150hp model just right...
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:03 AM »
Priced very competitive here....great entry level boat for someone who doesn't want to run a bigger rig that is hard to maneuver in tight spots, and which guzzles gas!
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

Re: Ranger prices the 18' 150hp model just right...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 09:59:09 PM »
Have you ever ridden in one of these. This boat's floor plan is set up pretty much like what I want eventually.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:46:16 PM »
I have not but I'm sure I could arrange a test drive within 2hrs of here for you!
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 02:28:03 AM »
Not important right now. At this moment the bank account makes it irrelevant, but it is on a short list of new ones I like.  Right now, I have till the 10th of April to SURVIVE physical therapy. I return to work for the first day since June of 2016.  That is going to be a major adjustment.  I have been going to ATI for physical/occupational therapy 3 days a week, walking around at Mariner Point and a a big pond in Dundalk, and working out at the Y on my off therapy days.  That IS my job right now.

It is amazing how much some simple yoga style moves can hurt.  Clam shells with the resistance bands, bridges, and single leg extensions laying on your side and adding leg weights. OUCH OUCH. Never mind the balance exercises,weight training and aerobics.  Man this getting healthy is killing me!!! :D

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 09:44:44 AM »
Glad to hear you are workout out hard.....just keep eating that protein and drinking water and make sure you are getting 5 ounces of veggies per meal (in at least three meals per day) or else that protein is going to act like a clogged bilge outlet pipe.   :D :D :D :D :D 8)    Cut out all the sugar and eat 5 times a day to keep your metabolism rockin and you'll be feeling great.