Author Topic: Coming soon to the rod forum  (Read 870 times)

Toms Custom Rods

Coming soon to the rod forum
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:40:31 PM »
lately I have made some serious changes to some rods in my shop.  I texted the owner what was on his rod and was was available to make it perform better.  He commented to me that that was the kind of info that should be available online so he and others can make informed decisions on their purchases. 

So coming soon The Rodfather aka Tom of Toms Custon Rods and repair will be posting bits of information on rod construction, components and what to look for when laying out hard earned money for your next fishing rod. 

Please email me questions of importance and I wil do my best to answer every one as objectively as possible. Please try to keep the question more about Rod components . Rod performance is a very objective area but can be done too

Topics can be emailed to tom@tomscustomrods.com

Keep a bend in your Rod !!!!

TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Coming soon to the rod forum
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:19:29 PM »
Tom, we need to do this in video also.....we can make some footage this Sat when you visit the Potomac and we put an ass whoopin on them.  My boat should be ready.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

CptWardog

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 10:16:58 AM »
Rodfather?   I like it, however who came up with that?  You cannot give yourself your own nickname.   Let's come up with some alternative nicknames for Tom.....

My entries -

Rod Whisperer
Rod God
Rod Wizard

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 12:56:42 PM »
Yours truely came up with that nick name.  That $&@$ is $$$$$$.  ;)
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Kris

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 05:13:54 PM »
Great idea!  It will be great to have information on what you should have on your Custom Fishing Rod.  I know I certainly love mine. 
So much water, so many fish, so little time.