Author Topic: Potomac Marine 2015 -2016  (Read 1074 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Potomac Marine 2015 -2016
« on: September 21, 2015, 12:51:48 PM »
Prior to striper season on the bay, I wanted to make sure the Ranger was in tip top shape.  I had the trailer checked out, motor gone through with resulted in new plugs, compression check, lower unit oil, and other basic maintenance I forget about.  I had the trolling motor remounted so it does not rip right off the bow in the choppy Bay water, and I had a new "turn signal trim" installed to the wheel so with my Hot Foot and wheel trim button, I have no need to ever have one hand on the throttle, and 2 hands on the wheel at all times.  Great people at Potomac Marine, located on Neabsco Creek 1 mile down the street from Leesylvania.

By the way, these folks are the same guys who run the Tow Boat US on the lower Potomac.  If you have "tow coverage" on your boat insurance policy, these are the guys who will come get you. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:55:04 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

shawnmockjr

Re: Potomac Marine 2015 -2016
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:42:53 PM »
ive heard nothing but good things from these guys.