Author Topic: Enigma Fishing Releases new Phenom Rod line + review  (Read 1303 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Enigma Fishing Releases new Phenom Rod line + review
« on: February 27, 2016, 12:02:30 AM »
The PHENOM rod line up is AWESOME.  These rods are not yet released.....the PHENOM TITANIUM is already out, but this rod here is the PHENOM in charteruse color.  This one is MINE.....lol.  It's actually still up in MD at Anglers Express. ;)   some folks want to play with it. ;) 

They will first be available at the show at the Classic next week, then a few online retailers.  They are sold out.....already.....next production run better be a big one. 

This rod is just $99.99 and lighter than the Veritas II with awesome guides. (American Tackle MicroWave)

Tom loves it also....that is big.  This one is 4.5Oz on the digital and it is a 7'MH.  The Abu Garcia Veritas 7'M....a slightly slimmer and lighter rod, weighs in at 4.5Oz also...so the Enigma 7'MH would be definately lighter than a 7'0MH Veritas II, and that's a darn good feeling rod....the Enigmas guides blow the Veritas away though. (I didn't have a Veritas 7'MH at home to weigh to compare).

If you want one contact Shane via telephone who's contact i listed in the Affordable Rod Guide article on the main page.  Anglers Express may be carrying them in the future.  Shanes email is shane@enigmafishing.com .  Tell him BayBass said he got Enigmafied.  Lmao
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:25:09 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Enigma Fishing Releases new Phenom Rod line + review
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 11:02:42 AM »
Super tough rod right here!  Love it.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.