Author Topic: Diawas on sale  (Read 1941 times)

fishnkmp

Diawas on sale
« on: March 27, 2016, 06:25:38 PM »
I was doing some internet surfing and came across another boards sponsor
If you are thinking of adding a new Diawa reel check out this.  The Diawa Tatulas for $99 and Type Rs for $129  as well as a bunch of Diawas rods and reels. http://www.sportsmansoutfitters.com/daiwa-tatula-baitcasting-fishing-reel/

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:33:35 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

Re: Diawas on sale
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 02:56:10 PM »
Wow even better   These are some really good reels to priced that low.  I have both the new Exceller and 3 Tatula Type R's.  I fished one of the Type Rs last summer for frogs.  I am amazed  by them and now their price. WOW

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 11:44:53 PM »
Totally amazing reels.....the Tatula 200hd is my #1.  Great cross over reel also.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Toms Custom Rods

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 08:19:19 PM »
I just bought my fifth Tatula type R 100s.  At tackle warehouse it is $199 and on ebay the same reel was $119 and free shipping.  Sold my shimano that was six years old for $210 so I think I made out pretty well.
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 04:31:07 PM »
Thats awesome Tom!   ;)For the money, the Tatula is UNSTOPABLE.  Shimano has their hands full when competing in the 100-$150 range with Daiwa.

CptWardog

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 04:59:16 PM »
I have a tactual R 100 and I must say it is one of my favorite reels.  I got it on eBay a couple years ago for $109 and was pleasantly surprised by how well it performs.   The profile is a little bigger than my shimano scorpion and chronarchs, but it performs on that level.   I love to use it for chatter baits and frogs.