Author Topic: NEW US DAIWA TATULA IS OUT  (Read 981 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
NEW US DAIWA TATULA IS OUT
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:48:02 PM »
Daiwa Tatula CT Casting Reel  retails for $129.99.  offered in a new more compact lightweight body (around .6oz lighter I believe) with a super high speed model (8.1:1).   Yuuuuup.   That's gonna be a keeper.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Toms Custom Rods

Re: NEW US DAIWA TATULA IS OUT
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 07:59:12 PM »
If it's anything like the Tatula Type R 100XS reel that I have it's going to be a hit.  I have almost sold all of my Curado 200E's and replaced with these reels.  It has been a long time since I used Diawa reels but i am super impressed at the smoothness and the cast ability of this reel.  Baybass and I were on Burke and I asked him to cast it a few times and all we could say was WOW.

The T wing design of the level wind in no matter what position it is in means that the line has to travel no further than half way across the spool to cast out.  What a impressive innovation in baistcasting reels.

TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM