Author Topic: Who's got $5K?  (Read 1061 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Who's got $5K?
« on: April 27, 2016, 01:49:29 PM »
Ranger Owner for cheap....just a little medium cut polish and a high speed orbital and this thing would look amazing.
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/bod/5541268512.html
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Who's got $5K?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 09:38:46 AM »
No-one has bought this yet......????????

In order to "modernize" this boat, you remove the stainless grab bars on port and starboard, remove windshield, extend deck, and polish.  It will look very nice and run close to 60mph.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Kris

Re: Who's got $5K?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 05:14:40 PM »
Topsides on this one look in a little better shape than mine did.  Mine look great as far as I am concerned now.  the windshield is available from Ranger National Parts for $106.35 including the mounting hardware, shipped.  They are really a good deal in my opinion.  The Johnson GT and FastStrike motors are workhorses.  Keep them well lubricated and they will last.
So much water, so many fish, so little time.