Author Topic: Shimano Chronarch for sale  (Read 1946 times)

fishnkmp

Shimano Chronarch for sale
« on: September 23, 2016, 03:00:58 AM »
Hey guys I know there are a lot of die hard Shimano lovers so maybe someone here is one of them.
Hey guys I know there are a lot of die hard Shimano lovers out there. I am selling 1 Shimano Chronarch 200E7. That is a 7-1 gear ratio reel with 7 ball bearings. This reel does not have much use on it. The price is $175 plus the actual shipping cost from Fedex. I will pay to completely insure it. Otherwise we could meet somewhere. Mechanically it is perfect. Cosmetically it has a couple of tiny chips on the front as seen in my pics.
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/fishnkamp/DSCN0138_zpsvgeucmm3.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/fishnkamp/DSCN0133_zpsmaemsjpn.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/fishnkamp/DSCN0132_zpsk49tdi5d.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af194/fishnkamp/DSCN0129_zpsbthurzji.jpg
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:07:04 AM by fishnkmp »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Shimano Chronarch for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 10:36:04 AM »
That is a great reel, and lots of guys are still hooked on these.  I'd imagine it's a SF model.

I'll be up next weekend if someone needs transport

« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 11:18:21 AM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 11:54:15 AM »
Forgive me what is a SF model?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 12:16:42 PM by fishnkmp »

fishnkmp

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 12:52:43 PM »
Since Bryan is offering to be transport, then I will mark down the price to $160, since I would not need to  deal with shippers nor pay insurance cost to ship.
Same goes if you meet me around Baltimore somewhere.
This price is for BayBass members only or anyone contacting me thru the add on this site.  The price is still as originally posted if I am shipping it.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 09:52:20 PM »
SF is the super free models but they are not dictated with lettering in the model #, it's normally just listed on the ad or the specs on the Shimano page or major online retailers.   I'm not sure exactly how to tell on that model, but I'm about 75% sure it is.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 07:01:07 PM »
This reel was just shipped.

fishnkmp

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 11:15:30 PM »
Well I was thrilled I got a response from a BBC member late late late Sunday night. We exchanged e-,ails agreed to a little lower price but only a little. I could do this since he was fine with sending it USPS which is a little cheaper. He paypaled me 9:00 AM money in my account by 10:00 AM. Boxed it up and shipped it from the Wilson Point Post office, 5 minutes from home. I tracked it and it was successfully delivered by 4 pm today. The problem was my buyer did not return home till 7 pm today. This is what he texted me "Did your dog chew on this thing?"  I kid you not, he sent me the pictures of my-his reel. Apparently the dog next door ran up on his porch and made himself a new chew toy. LOL  I felt horrible almost speechless. He said he has had trouble with that dog before and the box or what was left of the shipping boxes was sitting on a chair on his porch torn up. This is not the usual place his postal worker leaves his packages.  WOW what do you say to him other than I am sorry it happened?

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:20:18 PM by fishnkmp »