Author Topic: The BayBass Ranger (The Burgundy Beauty) is FOR SALE  (Read 4431 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
The BayBass Ranger (The Burgundy Beauty) is FOR SALE
« on: June 05, 2017, 04:51:50 PM »
I'm looking to sell this awesome rig to someone I know who will take great care of her.  She's been pampered for a long time and she deserves the best.  She's a turn key boat. This is a 19'3.5" Ranger 392V with a 1994 Mercury 200hp XRi.  Two gas tanks (Port and Starboard) holding roughly 20gal each.  Dual Axle trailer with spare tire rides super smooth.

I'm not desperate to sell.  Reason for selling is I'm buying a house and then I'll be financing a new boat loan and I need to add to my available cash flow.  Contact  upperbaybassin@gmail.com   Test rides are available.

This rig is upgraded with over $8,000 in upgrades:

*New Lower Unit (I have the old one too in perfect condition) see below article link for explanation as to why this was purchased accidentally. Boat now comes with a spare lower unit worth $1400.00
*(2) Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 (BOW & STERN) 2014
*Lowrance Structure Scan mounted in starboard rod box 2014
*Hot Foot gas pedal
*Sea Star Hydraulic Steering 2016
*Kenwood Marine 10" Custom Built Box/Enclosed Subwoofer so passenger footroom is not limited, Kenwood Marine 200W amp, (2) 6.5" Kenwood Marine speakers, Kenwood Marine Headunit and custom mount box with USB plug in for on board phone and Go-Pro charging and custom cut and fixed in dash remote behind steering wheel with factory dash toggles to operate stereo power and subwoofer on&off/silencer - 2016
*6" Slidemaster Jackplate 2016
*NEWLY covered seat (Matching Marine Vinyl by Henry's Auto Upholstery Repair) 2017
*All work performed by Harbin Marine and Safe & Sound Chantilly with ALL receipts and maintenance records available in a binder
*Boat is properly licensed in MD and VA with a FULL BOAT FISHING license for MD Tidal and MD boat recreational crabbing license.
*Trailer inspected through 8/17
*Clear titles for boat and trailer
*New tires and spare tire 2016
*boat and motor cover
*all factory seats in perfect condition
*all factory paperwork
*New Tach
*Prop in Excellent condition (25P Trophy Plus)
*Factory Windshields included but off the boat
*2013 Motorguide 74lb 24V trolling motor (foot control) in good condition
*New batteries  2015/2016
*Boat will run 62-64mph at 6,000RPM's and 12-13 psi of water pressure under full tournament load with two 200lb guys and full livewells and compartments
*all pumps work (bilge and aerators)
*onboard 3 bank MinKota battery charger
*all Navigational lights work. 
*Pro Trim turn signal style trim mounted to helm and all other trim switches (3 total) work flawlessly
*2 in boat self draining cooler compartments
*dual rod boxes for up to 7' rods
*factory deck extension with storage compartment
*new lift locks on on compartments
*all compartments are 100% secured, no loose lids
*no fiberglass damage or major scratches

*Pics below are from last weekend 6/3 and 6/4
*Entire boat history is here http://www.baybass.com/forum/index.php?topic=758.0
*Article about buying a boat under 10K including the beginning/new purchase pics of my Ranger here http://www.baybass.com/node/200
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:47:33 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: The BayBass Ranger (The Burgundy Beauty) is FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:24:16 AM »
This is cool, from back in '94
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »
SHE IS SOLD AS OF 7/5/17 at 3pm, PENDING PAYMENT NEXT WEEK.  A BAYBASS MEMBER AND GOOD FRIEND HAS TAKEN CLAIM TO HER.  MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
I kissed her goodby 7/14/17. Brian caught a few during testing also!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:25:21 AM by Admin »

petersarnold

• Bam!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 03:49:02 PM »
Sad, sad day.... :'(  but I know she went to a good home!

CptWardog

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 05:00:04 PM »
You know that!   Got big plans for her.   Bryan handed off a great looking and operating rig, but just like everything I get I like to make it as close to perfect as possible.   I am rather handy/mechanically inclined and take great pride of improving my "foxhole."  That's an Army term which means that you always need to be improving things.   Not that the Burgundy Beauty needs much, but I'm going to add a few tweaks to take it to the next level.  I'll post pics along the way, but probably won't get to much of this until this fall/winter.   

Upgrades planned:

Install 2 x power poles (trying to find used blades)
Install 2 x new TH Marine Boat Buckles
Install a new TH Marine G-force TM handle/cord, recessed foot pedal tray, and R2 Marine "Grass Goat"
Add the blue underwater lights (provided by Bryan)
Install LEDs in the compartments/deck (provided by Bryan)
Install the Keel Guard (provided by Bryan)
Replace the main power circuit cut-off switch (intermittently failing now)
Detail the exterior/interior
Replace as necessary compartment hydraulic pistons
Install the original windscreens!  (Bryan provided - I like them, but Bryan's definitely not a fan!  lol)
Add an additional bilge pump (auto)
Paint the speaker grills with dark gray plasti-dip
Paint the lower unit
Patch and paint the fenders
Install new trailer calipers/brakes
Powder coat all trailer items that I can powder coat
Polish all the aluminum rims or powder coat them in chrome
(Possibly) - remove hardware (2 x side handles) on the gunwale and put no skid over top (cleans it up a bit)
(Possibly) - remove/replace cleats on gunwales with recessed cleats
(Possibly) - Add rod holders in the rod boxes for better organizing stored rigs
(Possibly) - Install TH Marine retractable rod tie down straps on the front deck and at the co-anglers area
(Possibly) - Add a 36v Minn Kota TM with recessed foot pedal tray (sorry just used to my old Minn Kota and not a fan of the Motor Guide) - and another battery.
(Possibly) - Have trailer re-sprayed with Rhino liner or Road Armor type product (very low priority). 
(Possibly) - Find a Ranger traveling boat and motor cover (totally not a priority, but if one comes along on ebay or craigslist I might have to get it). 

Happy fishing and tight lines amigos! 

v/r
CptWardog

CptWardog

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »
Windshields installed!  Sorry Bryan. 

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
Awesome to do list^^ I can't believe it- the windshields!!!   lol    She's got eyebrows now.  You keep my lady happy now, I heard her calling for me last night!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:55:12 AM by Admin »