Author Topic: Burgundy Beauty is Back on the market  (Read 1176 times)

CptWardog

Burgundy Beauty is Back on the market
« on: August 15, 2017, 09:34:07 AM »
All,

As many of you know I purchase the infamous, Burgundy Beauty (Ranger 392v) from Bryan Baybass Novotny last month.  Things have changed unexpectedly, as the Ranger Z21 that I thought I was buying a few months back (which fell through) came available last week, so I had to jump on that deal and purchase it.  http://www.baybass.com/forum/index.php?topic=1207.msg5495#msg5495   So I am now the proud owner of 2 Rangers, however one of them needs to find a new home before I have to find a new home...lol

The things I have done to her in the last month - detailed the exterior with a 3-part McGuires kit (worked really well), bought new tie down straps for the cover, and installed new LED trailer brake/turn signal lights.   

If anyone has an interest in her, please let me know.  FYI, I have the title to the trailer, but still awaiting VA DGIF to complete the title/registration for her (I turned it into the DMV 20 July and was told it would be 6-8 weeks).   The current registration (in Bryan's name) is still current and could be used to operate the boat until I get the documents back from VA DGIF.   I can give you a notarized statement to that fact if you want to purchase.   

Here's my craigslist post: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/boa/d/1994-ranger-392v-193-with/6262166818.html

For Sale (turn-key ready) - 1994 Ranger 392V (19'3") with a Mercury 200hp XRi. This rig has received over $8k worth of upgrades over the past 3 years. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer 392v for this price. $10,995 obo

• Motor Guide 74 lb. thrust (2013) 24v w/foot pedal
• Lowrance HDS-7s w/structure scan (front and back) (2014)
• 40 gallon fuel capacity - Two gas tanks (Port and Starboard) holding roughly 20gal each.
• Dual Axle trailer with spare tire rides super smooth.
• Stainless Steel 4-blade prop
• Hot Foot gas pedal
• Sea Star Hydraulic Steering 2016
• Kenwood Marine 10" Custom Built Box/Enclosed Subwoofer so passenger foot room is not limited, Kenwood Marine 200W amp, (2) 6.5" Kenwood Marine speakers, Kenwood Marine Head unit and custom mount box with USB plug in for on board phone and Go-Pro charging and custom cut and fixed in dash remote behind steering wheel with factory dash toggles to operate stereo power and subwoofer on&off/silencer - 2016
• 6" Slidemaster Jackplate 2016
• NEWLY covered seat (Matching Marine Vinyl by Henry's Auto Upholstery Repair) 2017
• All work performed by Harbin Marine and Safe & Sound Chantilly with ALL receipts and maintenance records available in a binder
• Trailer inspected through 8/17
• New tires and spare tire 2016
• Boat and motor cover
• Factory seats in perfect condition
• Original factory paperwork included
• New Tach
• New batteries 2015/2016
• Boat will run 62-64mph at 6,000RPM's and 12-13 psi of water pressure under full tournament load with two 200lb guys and full live wells and compartments
• All pumps work (bilge and aerators)
• Onboard 3 bank Minn Kota battery charger
• All Navigational lights work.
• Pro Trim turn signal style trim mounted to helm and all other trim switches (3 total) work flawlessly
• 2 in boat self draining cooler compartments
• Dual rod boxes for up to 7' rods
• Factory deck extension with storage compartment
• New lift locks on compartments
• No fiberglass damage or major scratches

Phone:  703 850-7421(cell) // 301 833-5102 (work) or email warfel.brian@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:50:46 AM by CptWardog »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Burgundy Beauty is Back on the market
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:53:34 AM »
Jeeeze, she's gettin passed around like a Vegas hooker.  :(   

Poor ol' girl needs some steady lovin' and she's super fresh now.  Brian shined her up much better than I did.  Even the trailer bunks are sweet now!   I thought they had to be repainted!  Great job Brian and let's all hope she can stay in the BayBass family.  I'm going to have another soon once I get settled out west.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:44:01 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:44:34 PM »
Where is "out West"

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »
I'm moving to NM next week, for good with my new wife Mrs. BayBass.  I said goodby to Middle River and the Bay today from my family pier.  I'm getting away from Northern VA before it's too late.  I'll be writing up something soon about the move.  This site will still be up and running and will feature reports from a bunch of guys on here. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:44:32 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:08:15 PM »
NM was Tennesee or KY not far enough?  ;D   
What made you decide on that location and what will your closest body of water be?

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 07:58:16 AM »
Rumor on the street is that it took just 24 hours for two seperate prospective buyer to swarm on the Burgandy Beauty and Brian is on a test drive and fishing outing right now with buyer #1.

fishnkmp

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 08:14:00 AM »
Well tell MRS Baybass she must have used some good bait to lure what she caught!

Congrats to both of you!  It is gonna be a long flight back for stripers

« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:12:06 PM by fishnkmp »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 08:33:45 AM »
^. Thanks Bob!   Elephant Butte is the spot / Reservoir with awesome fishing for stripers, white bass, largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:49:27 AM by Admin »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »
I heard the Burgundy Beauty is sold again and was sold in less than 24 hrs after its posting and the new buyer is a BayBass follower!!!  He's from D.C. and he's VERY excited to have her.  Hopefully he will post on here and keep us updated in her travels.

CptWardog

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 09:38:42 AM »
All,

Bryan is right, the Burgundy Beauty found a new home in DC.   The gentleman who put the ring on her is getting back into bass fishing after taking a couple years off after an unfortunate boating incident.  Part of the deal was that he had to become a member of this site and post not only the updates he does to her, but also fishing reports.   

I spent 20+ hours detailing my new boat (Z21) and still have a good day or so left on her.   I'll post pictures when I am done.   

v/r
CptWardog

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 11:23:06 AM »
Thanks for sending her away to a good home Brian, she's such a pretty girl, she deserves the best.  This is the last known photo of her being taken away by this new man we here have yet to meet.