Author Topic: CptWardog's new "used" Z21  (Read 792 times)

CptWardog

CptWardog's new "used" Z21
« on: August 15, 2017, 11:45:54 AM »
Baybassers,

I am the proud owner of, now, 2 x Rangers.   The Burgundy Beauty (Ranger 392v) is for sale as one cannot have two boats.  Well, I guess you could, but my driveway/yard cannot support that.  So if you are interested click the link to my earlier post in the For Sale section of the BayBAssForum.    http://www.baybass.com/forum/index.php?topic=1206.0

Below is my new "used" boat.   My plan was to have an awesome tournament rig that could withstand the punishment of the Potomac and other bodies of water when conditions get rough.  I bought Bryan's Burgundy Beauty, but this boat was calling my name as it's 2' longer and has 10' blade Power Poles.   Boat has 300 hrs and was wrapped most of it's life.  I comes with all new seats and center step/drink holder.  See you on the water.     

v/r
CptWardog
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:49:08 AM by CptWardog »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: CptWardog's new "used" Z21
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 12:56:28 PM »
Damn she's pretty!  Congrats Brian!! 
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

fishnkmp

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 08:41:33 PM »
How is the ride compared to the Burgandy Beauty

CptWardog

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 11:14:26 AM »
The Z21 is 11 years newer, almost 2' longer and wider......It rides like a Cadillac.  The Burgundy Beauty is a great runner and can handle some rough stuff, however being 2' shorter and having the bench seat there is a noticeable difference between the two.