Author Topic: Let’s not get political.... MUST SEE!!  (Read 293 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Let’s not get political.... MUST SEE!!
« on: July 24, 2018, 10:02:11 PM »
Just kidding....  I’m not ashamed to wear the red hat and surely not ashamed to proudly say that a new Ranger z21 was recently parked at the White House. 

Sorry if anyone needs a safe space after seeing this.  Send your hate mail to gfy@gmail.com, get your piss poor fishing reports from a Facebook group, untie your panties, wipe off your tears, scream at the sky, and open your homes to all the illegal immigrants and Islamic terrorists/extremists.

Just remember that when the rods hit the fan, you don’t want to be wearing blue.

This was a public service announcement made by an America loving, God fearing, patriot man that still has his balls in 2018....what a freakin rarity. Smh.....

Yours Truely,

Bryan
MAGA.... Yes it has gone downhill VERY fast. 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:20:11 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Let’s not get political.... MUST SEE!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 08:32:26 PM »
Lol.   Silly liberals.  Don’t get triggered by ol’ BayBass ;)
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.