Author Topic: Biggest snakehead of 2018  (Read 341 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Biggest snakehead of 2018
« on: August 06, 2018, 02:32:05 PM »
I stuck my first snakehead of 2018 yesterday (sun) on the Potomac.  Brian W was kind enough to let me borrow his Ranger Z21.  This bad boy ate a Chatterbait up in 3’ on main river grass.  The SN population is flourishing on the Potomac and Bay, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

petersarnold

• Bam!
Re: Biggest snakehead of 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 07:24:02 AM »
Did you eat it?

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Biggest snakehead of 2018
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 07:51:57 PM »
I gave it to a family fishing for dinner at the ramp.  The poor guy tried to kill it with a knife and he was not having too much luck doing so.  Lol. The fish jumped clear out of the bucket launching itself into the air 4’ and hitting the grass and then slithered 7-8’ like a snake until we stoped him.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.