Author Topic: Here is a projet ranger boat.  (Read 361 times)

fishnkmp

Here is a projet ranger boat.
« on: September 13, 2018, 10:45:10 PM »
Anyone interested in Ed Kristons project Ranger. It is a 1987 360 V with a 150GT on it.  The engine ran fine last year, but has not been started since.  Ed was trying to redo some things, so the area where the driver and passenger seats would be is in need of completion.  There is a trolling motor, and batteries on board but I am not sure what it is. I apologize for being so vague but I had major surgery this summer and just can't work on it myself.  I am trying to help the widow get some of Ed's property moved. If you are interested in looking at it and helping me get some things determined I will help you get that girl for $1800.  The boat came from a dealer in PA that I personally know and all worked back when he got it.  If interested give me an email at fishnkamp@ comcast.net or contact Baybass for my phone number.  This could be a good boat again with some love and attention.  It is located near Westminster MD and I would meet you before we headed over there. I would certainly like to get it prepped and out of her backyard. It needs another life. All you need to do is ask Brian how good these old hulls were.  I believe he has been around them for decades.

petersarnold

• Bam!
Re: Here is a projet ranger boat.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:07:46 PM »
Could be a winner for someone who is handy and needs a winter hobby!

fishnkmp

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 10:34:49 PM »
I can't believe how little interest I have gotten from craigslist ad.  The few calls I have gotten have wanted a perfect condition boat for free.

fishnkmp

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 06:16:43 PM »
Well I had a nice young man and his dad come down from PA. We drove out to Cindy's place and they looked the boat over. He does have a project but he got it for $1400 and will be getting her soon.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 08:23:23 PM »
Glad to hear this rig will have a good home!  Bob it’s very nice of you to handle this for Ed.  He’ll be lookin after it from above.  Let these guys know I’m always available to answer any questions about older Rangers. 
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.