Author Topic: Occoquan River Fishin’ Report 10/21/18 The WINDY ONE!!  (Read 254 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Occoquan River Fishin’ Report 10/21/18 The WINDY ONE!!
« on: October 22, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »
Fresh off and in the blue magic. 
http://www.baybass.com/node/346
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:13:40 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

awfishpr

Re: Occoquan River Fishin’ Report 10/21/18 The WINDY ONE!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 07:55:59 PM »
Thanks for the fishing report
Have you moved back to Virginia?
Noticed you used bandit crank baits any special reason why? Lots of crankbait choices.
I expected some striper action did you try any striper spots?

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Occoquan River Fishin’ Report 10/21/18 The WINDY ONE!!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 08:20:13 PM »
Yes I’m back.  I used Bandit due to their small size (200/300 series) combined  with their ability to dive 8-10’.  Rebel Deep Wee R and Bomber 6a or 7a are other good ones.  Placing some lead tape or a suspend dot under the bill on the chin works wonders to get them a lil deeper.  Larger cranks would not get touched.  Still a little early for the stripers inside the Occoquan but they should be there any day.  I’ll be out again this week. :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:05:37 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.