Author Topic: BayBass PARTNERS with a CUSTOM LURE PAINTER plus PICTURES and MORE  (Read 188 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
This guy Terry and his daughters are great folks who I met while living in New Mexico last year.  They have been sharpening their skills for over 12 months now and they are now ready to copy your favorite bait colors.  They also sell their own baits, mostly crankbaits and topwaters.  The majority of the baits I’ll be sending them are going to be smaller deep diving Bandits, Bomber 6a and 7a, Bagley’s, as well as Lucky Craft jerkbaits.

This post will be kept here at the top and I’ll eventually get a banner ad up here for them.  The name of the company is NGC Lures.  Email inquiries to be sent to NGCLures@gmail.com

I recommend sending USPS Priority Flat Rate small box which is around $6.40 or so and the box is FREE at any Post Office. Wrap the baits you want painted in toilet paper or paper towels and pad the inside of the box.  The larger box is around $10 and will fit 15-20 baits.  The smaller box will fit 7-15 crankbaits depending on size.  These boxes INCLUDE tracking and $50 insurance.  They will take approximately 3 to 4 days to get to New Mexico.  If you want a particular bait copied, either send it with the rest or take DETAILED pics and instructions with your baits you want painted.

PLEASE remove your hooks and split rings if possible.  It takes 20 seconds a bait when you are good at it.  You do not need split ring pliers.  Watch my video in the Learning Center on my main site of BayBass.com. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:25:09 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: BayBass PARTNERS with a CUSTOM LURE PAINTER plus PICTURES and MORE
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
More color patterns below.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.