Author Topic: THE BEST FISHING FLEA MARKET IN THE AREA!!!!  (Read 233 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
THE BEST FISHING FLEA MARKET IN THE AREA!!!!
« on: December 12, 2018, 01:09:40 PM »
See attached.....

This is the big one you DO NOT want to miss.

Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: THE BEST FISHING FLEA MARKET IN THE AREA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 12:24:05 AM »
I got sooo many stacks of ones ready.....I'm gettin' gitty already.  Better bring some empty plano boxes.....oooo nevermind......don't buy Plano, since they decided that a plastic box is now worth $12.99.  My butt hurts every time I see one and I instantly clench tight when the thought of that red rubber lined "waterproof" box hits my mind. 

Shame on you Plano.  They sold in 2016 for $3.99 to $4.99 and now they are $12.99???  Did the cost of plastic increase or do you just like watching me clench? ???    The red rubber liner pops out anyway.....lol
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:31:32 AM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: THE BEST FISHING FLEA MARKET IN THE AREA!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:55:25 AM »
This place was bomb as always.  I spent $360 all on hard baits and ended up with 130 with a retail value of $1,100.  Great show as always. 

Step 1- removed all hooks from all baits.

Step 2 - bucket with 3 gallons of hot water, and 1/4 cup dawn dish washing soap.

Step 3 - drop all baits in, some will float just below the bubbles.  Let soak 3 hours

Step 4 Small 2” wide scrub brush to help clean on at a time

Step 5 hand dry each bait, and re-install hooks that were good enough to keep and replace the bad hooks with new and appropriately sized trebles.

Step 6- re-organize all boxes to accommodate the new additions and separate 10-15  rare and collectible baits to re-sell immediately to make money back, making the 115 baits left totally free.

Step 7-  pat yourself on the back