Author Topic: THANKS and FINAL GOODBYE to BayBass followers  (Read 109 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
THANKS and FINAL GOODBYE to BayBass followers
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:19:43 PM »
It’s been fun over the years but I’ve got to move on.  This site will be shut down during the last week in April.  A big thanks to my supporters, sponsors, and the guys who backed me while writing reports, sharing info and trips, and going to bass shows all over the MD and VA area.

Tight Lines,

Bryan
upperbaybassin@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 07:23:42 AM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

apenland01

Re: THANKS and FINAL GOODBYE to BayBass followers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:02:22 PM »
Life keeps moving, doesn't it!

Thanks for the boat buying guide, it led me to my 1994 Ranger 492VS that I have fun in just about every weekend.  I appreciate the information and wish you luck in whatever you do next!

Alf

oubassman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
Sorry to hear but wish you the best with your next thing. I GREATLY appreciate the site and all you have done.  You have my thanks

petersarnold

• Bam!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 06:32:34 PM »
You know it brotha!  You have reached thousands.  I for one, am thankful.  You have a ride on my boat anytime!

Tight lines,

Peter Arnold
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 06:34:23 PM by petersarnold »

Toms Custom Rods

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 07:19:01 PM »
Bryan is been a great ride. You have been such a good friend. You have touched the lives of many on here with excellent and actual information on every aspect of our sport.  Your insight was amazing. May you do as well in whatever you now choose to pursue.

Tom
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

awfishpr

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 09:02:35 PM »
Thanks for the in-depth fish reports and fishing articles like Winter Jerk baiting. By using your web site for fishery and environmental issues affecting our rivers in particular the Potomac River we and Potomac River keepers and other web sites  accomplished in helping propose a bill to clean up Dominion Energy 28 million tons of coal ash also called coal combustion residuals (CCR) either through (1) recycling, (2) moving ash to modern day, lined landfills that we are required to use for our basic house hold trash, or (3) removing ash from the existing ponds, installing new liners to current liner standards for toxic materials, process the coal ash into a solid cementious product with placement and curing in place in the new facility with capping the material, followed by a rigorous, long-term monitoring. Dominion Energy is deciding now on how to comply with this law. The final bill signed by the governor.  “RICHMOND — Dominion Energy would have to clean up four coal ash ponds around Virginia — some dating to the 1930s, all of them leaking — under legislation that Gov. Ralph Northam, a bipartisan group of legislators and the utility backed Thursday.
The company would have to fully excavate the unlined ponds, which collectively hold more than 27 million cubic yards of the toxic ash and which environmentalists say are polluting ground-water. Coal ash, which is generated when coal is burned to create electricity, contains significant amounts of arsenic, mercury and heavy metals. The bill requires that 25 percent of the ash be recycled into a cleaner form for use in concrete and other building materials. The rest would be moved to modern, lined landfills.”