Author Topic: Lake Audubon Reston/Reston Lakes Overview (picture fest!)  (Read 15930 times)

dmn276

Re: Lake Audubon Reston/Reston Lakes Overview (picture fest!)
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 09:05:34 AM »
Anytime Hank BayBass really puts alot of effort into assisting area fisherman with whatever they ask for. Brian and Tibor are awesome fisherman between us we try really hard. And we darn sure speak the truth.Have A GREAT DAY Sir. Dennis Nease. BayBass  Staff
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:25:29 PM by dmn276 »
Keep Fishin !!

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 11:54:19 PM »
Now I have to add one more to the mix.  THAT'S THE MONSTROCITY SPINNERBAIT, GETTING IT DONE AGAIN!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:12:28 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

gnewman

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 03:46:33 PM »
Lake Audo this summer on the boat ramp.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »
Nice....looks like you were fishing at night or at dusk.  Night fishing on those lakes is amazing with a buzzbait and jig, both black.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

gnewman

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 08:12:14 AM »
It was 9:30 10:00 The only thing you really have to worry about is the there is a family of muskrats and a couple of good sized Va.water snakes(nonvenomous) they chase tail at the waters edge and when all is quite they will scare the f. out of you, and the kids making noise on the paths home owners call the cops and they come out and clear the lake " HeLLO Sir what are you doing here??" Me head phones in eyes adjusted to the night turning into that flashlight jumping 3 feet back and cursing the cop out for being stupid and for blinding me, Well sir I was fishing but now I'm blind thank you!

I caught the first one Black Jig with a mister twist double tail grub trailer and this one on a red shad culprit 7.5 ribbon tail.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 07:40:38 PM »
Here are two more to add to the mix.  Tibor with one well over 7lbs, and a 4lb fish of mine.  Both caught Feb 24th and 25th 2014 respectively during a snow event. 

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 08:15:07 PM »
I definitely need to add this one caught today, March 1st, 2014 at Lake Newport in 37 degree water on a Pointer 100sp

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 10:00:51 PM »
Here is another....4lb 1oz jig fish lake Anne Reston first week in April 2014, up in 1' of water. 

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 11:08:51 AM »
Two more Reston bigguns caught today by Pete Romm a buddy of mine.  Both caught out of Thoreau pitching a War Eagle jig.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2014, 08:47:42 PM »
More more more......today was a great day for Tibor and I. 

Mine was 5lb 1 oz Anne today Lipless crank

Tibors was 4lb 12oz Anne today square bill crank

Tibors second pictured was from last week at Audubon estimated at over 5lb on the j bait.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:18 PM »
Got some more for ya now.....

John Goff with me (Bryan Novotny) April 2014 3lb10oz jig

Me today 4/16/14 with a 4lb 4oz piggie on a jig

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 02:00:19 AM »
Congrats to JG for his 21" Lake Audubon Hawg the other day.  She was caught on a jig.  I'd estimate at low 5lb range.  Beautiful fish!

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 10:57:46 PM »
John Goff strikes again on Audubon last night with a solid 5+ it looks like on a buzzbait.  Nice job John!!! ;)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 10:46:47 AM »
Jig fish from last night, Audubon.  4lb.  1/2oz jig with Big Lewers Sprint craw trailer.

petersarnold

• Bam!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
Got my rebuilt Tom's custom rod from Bryan this morning!  REALLY  sweet so I took a detour on the way home for a 30 minute test ride....3 lbr at the Newport dam spillway this morning.  What was really cool was it had a bird in its mouth!

Tight lines

Pete,  BayBass Staff Writer
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:13:21 PM by Admin »