Author Topic: Welcome to Baybass.com Forum! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ BELOW  (Read 3084 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Welcome to Baybass.com Forum! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ BELOW
« on: October 26, 2013, 11:27:13 PM »
Welcome to Baybass.com Forum! :) :) :) :) This is not the ONLY FORUM....click on the GENERAL CATEGORY blue print in the mid/upper left side of this page to see all topics/foums and posts.

If you'd like to register, you'll have to answer a few security questions correctly.  If your a fisherman, the question(s) should be VERY easy for you to answer.  This is to weed out the morons (mostly spammers and scam artists from overseas) from filling up our forums with posts selling pills, clothing, and anything else you could possibly imagine.

The new forums are up and running smoothly.  Simply click into the forum menu and register with a valid email address, username, and password.  You may then edit your profile, include a picture and other details.  You may also post up to 10 pictures per post such as fishing reports pics and for sale items.  There is to be NO foul language, no name calling, and no trash posts on this forum.   If you take part in the defamation of someones character using any written words or pictures on this forum, BayBass.com will cooperate with the victim if he/she wants to come after you legally for damages.  Please also remember that some BayBass followers are under 18 years of age, and some may be new to bass fishing as well.  Please help all feel welcome, and keep it clean.  If you wish to not receive emails or messages from others using the forum please simply check the box in your settings, once your've created an account.  Setting up your account should take you less than a few minutes including a personal avatar (pic) and more.

Fishing related topics only, no ads, no plugs for your "sponsors" or pro-staff deals...... like a topic called "Check out the new ____ Jigs!" 
If your going to post a fishing report....please make it worth it.  A fishing report telling readers "Got 5 bass for a total of 18lbs today on
the Potomac...nice weather, great day!" is a worthless fishing report.  I designed this website based on the difficulity many people have in the MD and VA area, of finding legit fishing reports that are accurate and detailed, and without all the "fluff"..  Members of baybass.com are mostly from VA and MD, with many also in WV, PA, DE and NC.  Don't be suprised if you see reports from bodies of water your not familiar with.  Please include pictures when possible (easily attach photos in posts), and provide decent info on for sale items and fishing reports.  No one is asking you to provide GPS "numbers", but remember these reports are to help others, and not to toot your own horn with some general info leaving others wondering why you even bothered posting it. 

Please support our board sponsors and companies who have partnered with www.baybass.com.  If you find anything on the forums that needs to be brought to our attention, please email upperbaybassin@gmail.com.  We do not, and never will, sell your email address to any 3rd party, or send you daily or weekly updates.  You may however receive emails regarding special discounts and sales from our partners, such as your discount code "baybass" for multiple companies.   

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding with my concerns regarding this forum, and making sure this does not turn into a freak show.

-BayBass
(703) 939 1181
upperbaybassin@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:06:27 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.