Author Topic: BayBass.com official rod sponsor Tom's Custom Rod's in MD  (Read 3681 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
BayBass.com official rod sponsor Tom's Custom Rod's in MD
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »
Tom Wewerka, Owner of Tom's Custom Rod's and Repair has partnered with BayBass.com.  I've known Tom for many years, and fished a few of his clubs open tournaments on the Upper Bay.  Tom's built several custom rods for me including a beautiful MHX CB845 which is my MOST recommended rattletrap and jerkbait rod in the 7' length for long distance casting.  Tom is a perfectionist when it comes to his builds, and his attention to detail is amazing, as is his customer service.  He'll be on the forum shortly and you can direct any questions you have to him or myself.  His banner ad with built in link is now on every page of www.baybass.com and you can check out his builds on www.tomscustomrods.com  His latest rod build was a rod for a customer who wanted a native american theme.  Tom placed real snake skin on the blank!  :o   I'll post some pics below of my favorite build with Tom.  Mention "BayBass" when speaking to him for the "hook up". 

He can be reached at (443) 504 9820 or tawewerka@gmail.com  BIG detailed expandable Pics below.  To view pics you have to register here on the forum.  Here are 5 pages of custom build pics off his site http://tomscustomrods.com/custom-rods-gallery/   If you need help choosing a blank, feel free to contact me for help, I'm very familiar with the MHX blanks ;)   I can be reached at upperbaybassin@gmail.com or (703) 939 1181
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:39:28 AM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Toms Custom Rods

Re: BayBass.com official rod sponsor Tom's Custom Rod's in MD
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 08:23:10 PM »
First of all I would like to thank Bryan for choosing me as a sponsor to the Baybass website and team.  As we all get together here on the fourm it will be my pleasure to discuss any thing releated to fishing rods and rod building.  Might even express an opinion on other items !!

Tom

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:39:44 PM by Toms Custom Rods »
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Toms Custom Rods

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 08:44:28 PM »

It will be my pleasure to get with you on a new crankbait rod. I have hundreds of blanks to choose from too.  I just made one for myself after breaking one under a dock line on my boat.  It is based on a St. Croix Avid blank. Earlier this year I caught a 6lb 11oz largemouth on it and had to have another just like it.

Tom
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 02:38:43 AM by Admin »
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 07:02:37 PM »
Here are some awesome pics of my sticks.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Toms Custom Rods

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 10:46:32 PM »
Great work on the photography!
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 11:43:00 PM »
Ha!  I'm going to charge people for fish pics now... :o

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 02:47:56 AM »

Toms Custom Rods

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 12:04:32 PM »
And guess who they belong to............???
TOMSCUSTOMRODS.COM

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »
If you keep scrolling down the pageyou  will actually see rods that aren't mine hahaha