Author Topic: Abu Garcia Veritas 7'6" MH for Sale SOLD  (Read 1551 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Abu Garcia Veritas 7'6" MH for Sale SOLD
« on: July 04, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
I have a 1 year old Veritas 7'6" MH casting rod which I was using for A-rigs and swimbaits as well as frogging and punching. Tom is making me a St. Croix blank in the same action so I have no need for this one any longer.  $40 takes it.   This rod is in excellent condition.  Contact 703 582- 7521 to come pick it up in Reston.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 08:29:03 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

jhov02

Re: Abu Garcia Veritas 7'6" MH for Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »
I'm interested if its still available

Do you have reel you'd like to package in with it?

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Abu Garcia Veritas 7'6" MH for Sale
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
Yes Sir!  I have a few reel choices for you, all Team Daiwa.  I think i can get you out the door for $100 spooled and ready to rock.  Give me a hollar at 703 582 7521. I'll let you try out a few different reels on it.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: Abu Garcia Veritas 7'6" MH for Sale SOLD
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:11:45 AM »
Sold.