Author Topic: Pimp my Boat? Bryan's Ranger Get's a Makeover for 2016  (Read 20605 times)

petersarnold

• Bam!
Re: Pimp my Boat? Bryan's Ranger Get's a Makeover for 2016
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2017, 07:17:58 AM »
Heck yeah!  Pimpin my boat 2, electric boogaloo!

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2017, 01:55:53 PM »
Get that sonar Harbins going to have it by Friday!  I'll be dropping it off along with all your parts I have stockpiled still have to get your stockpile
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

CptWardog

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2017, 08:46:07 AM »
Man, that's a great looking boat!   Way to got Peter and Bryan.   I love the color combo on it.   

Brian

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2017, 06:53:40 PM »
If you followed this, you'll love following the next 390 Ranger.  See here.  http://www.baybass.com/forum/index.php?topic=1164.0
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2017, 03:25:51 PM »
My boat is SOLD to a BayBass member pending payment as of 7/5/17 at 3:30pm.  Thanks to all who were interested and those who made offers.  If the payment falls through for any reason I'll contact the next in line and there are 3 people in line.  Here is my craigslist ad incase anyone wanted to know. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to sell this awesome rig to someone who will take great care of her. She's been pampered since she was built in 1994 and she deserves the best. It's very rare to see a 1994 rig in this condition. The boat was garage kept and meticulously maintained by the previous 2 owners. She's a turn key boat. This is a 1994 19' 3.5" Ranger 392V dual console with a 1994 Mercury 200hp Black Max XRi. This is an all fiberglass transom. The floor is solid as a rock and the carpet has a handful of years left in it. Boat has two gas tanks (Port and Starboard) holding roughly 20gal each and can be switched over with the flick of the wrist. Dual axle trailer with spare tire rides super smooth with NO rust. This boat is fished/run weekly year round and is very dependable. She's never let me down. You will have a VERY tough time finding a rig that will compare at this price range. This is my fourth Ranger boat and she is stunning and very well cared for. Test rides can be given to qualified buyers with cash in hand. This hull handles rough water incredibly well.  This rig is LOADED and upgraded with over $8,000 in upgrades:
*New Lower Unit (I have the old lower unit in perfect condition) see below article link for explanation as to why this was purchased accidentally. (Boat comes with a spare lower unit worth $1,400.00)
*(2) Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 (BOW & STERN) purchased brand new in 2014 (these are GPS mapping + Fishfinder units)
*Lowrance Structure Scan mounted in starboard rod box 2014 (this is for sidescan and downscan/structure scan). Structure Scan transducer (total $2,500)
*Hot Foot gas pedal
*Sea Star Hydraulic Steering 2016 installed by Harbin Marine / (My 6 year old can and does drive this boat at high speed / steering is as easy/smooth as a car) ($1,400)
*Kenwood Marine 10" Subwoofer with a custom built angled box so passenger footroom is not limited below console, Kenwood Marine 200W amp, (2) 6.5" Kenwood Marine speakers, Kenwood Marine Headunit and custom mount box with USB plug in for on board phone and Go-Pro charging, plus custom fixed in dash remote behind steering wheel with factory dash toggles to operate stereo power and subwoofer on&off/silencer - 2016 installed by Safe & Sound Chantilly $2,200+
*6" Slidemaster Jackplate purchased new 2016 and installed by Harbin Marine $50
*NEWLY re-covered and cushioned seat (matching burgundy marine vinyl by Henry's Auto Upholstery Repair of Chantilly) April 2017 ($850 job)
*All engine maintenance work performed by Harbin Marine with ALL receipts and maintenance records available in a binder
*Boat is registered in VA and properly licensed in MD and VA with a FULL BOAT FISHING license for MD Tidal + MD boat recreational crabbing license.
*Trailer inspected through 8/17
*Clear titles for boat and trailer
*New tires and spare tire 2016
*boat and motor cover included
*all factory seats in perfect condition
*all factory paperwork included, even the checklist off the Ranger Boats assembly room floor in 1994
*New Tach installed by Harbin Marine (2017)
*Prop in Excellent/Flawless condition (25P Trophy Plus)
*Factory Windshields included but off the boat
*2013 Motorguide 74lb 24V trolling motor (foot control) in good condition
*New batteries 2015/2016*Boat will run 62-64 mph at 6,000 RPM's with 13-14 psi of water pressure under full tournament load with two 200 lb guys and full livewells and compartments
*all pumps work (bilge and aerators)
*onboard 3 bank Minn Kota battery charger (just plug it in to charge all 3 12V batteries in roughly 7-8 hours)
*all navigational and interior lights work
*Pro Trim turn signal style trim mounted to helm and all other trim switches (3 total) work flawlessly. (Harbin Marine 2016)
*2 in boat self draining cooler compartments*dual rod boxes for up to 7' rods
*factory upgraded optional deck extension with storage compartment
*new lift locks on on compartments (Harbin Marine 2016)
*all compartments are 100% secured, no loose lids (all were re-done in 2016)
*no fiberglass damage or major scratches
*boat has not been beat up and has been pampered by past two owners

Watercraft Value by Progressive Insurance reflects current market value, including all permanently attached and portable boating equipment, and trailer. Value as seen on my insurance statement is $12,000.00. Insurance is $117.50 quarterly. ****** A new 19' Ranger with a 200hp is $45,000****** Unless you smash into something and destroy this boat, it will go another 10+ years easy. IF the powerhead were to blow one day, used Mercury bolt up powerheads are available all over the place and will run from $1400 to $2500 for this exact motor. This boat will never need a "new" motor. www.screamandfly.com forums are the #1 resource for used motors, powerheads, and parts.

These are the last few pics of her you'll be seeing for a while unless the new owner who is a member here, decides to continue the posts. ;(
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:55:12 PM by Admin »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »
Here are some neat original documents from the day the burgundy beauty was born.  As it turns out, she's actually "raspberry" in color

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
I kissed her goodby today. :(   Brian W (capt war dog) is her new owner and he gets the sloppy seconds.   
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 10:01:10 AM by Admin »

petersarnold

• Bam!
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »
 :'(

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 02:06:08 PM »
My buddy Brian (Capt Wardog) couldn’t help but buy another Ranger which he got at a STEAL so he sold mine to a guy named Brad from our same area.  Brad and I have spoken as of May 2018, and here is her current pic.  She’s doing well but has not adjusted to the new man.  She’ll never forget me. ;)

Brad put the windshields back on. Lol. I thought she looked cooler without them.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:07:44 PM by Admin »

petersarnold

• Bam!
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2018, 05:44:08 PM »
Windshields!  Pfffffft!   ;D