Author Topic: DOUBLE D's and BAYBASS  (Read 6034 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: DOUBLE D's and BAYBASS
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 08:15:31 PM »
1750 sold......watermelon bling is still leading.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

shawnmockjr

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 10:55:38 AM »
As it should

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 12:19:52 PM »
^^^ Shawn has some direct experience with the BayBass Bug.  Here is what he has to say.  I almost forgot he wrote me a testimonial for the bug!

I cant thank Bryan enough for introducing me to the Baybass Bug. I have personally witnessed this bait catch fish when others in the same category and color could not. The way this bait falls and glides is deadly, especially on light weight. The smell of this lure is strong and ensures that once they bite, they don't let go. I choose to use this bait as a jig trailer becuase of that. The bait also works wonders as a flipping bait due to its compact size strong odor. I will always have some of these plastics with me on the boat, they may be doubled bagged and sealed, but they are with me and most likely being used.

-Thank you Shawn - Bryan
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:22:25 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 06:29:37 PM »
Just took another order for many more from a forum member.  We are at 1,850 BBB's.  Double D gonna have blisters on his hands.  lol.

The black color is making headway and is competing with green puimpkin (they are neck n' neck)  The Watermelon Bling color is killing all the others. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:32:22 PM by Admin »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 06:59:46 PM »
Dwayne is pumping them out right now.  First run of watermelon bling here.  These are my babies!!!

CptWardog

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 04:26:04 PM »
Just ordered Bling, Black and Blue, and Green Pumpkin last night.... I can already smell them from here!   I'm about 7,000 miles away too, dam those things are strong smelling, I'd eat it.   

Cpt Wardog "Brian"

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 11:45:39 AM »
PRESALE ENDS IN 72 hrs.........after that these baits go up in price.  50 packs for $25 shipped.  PayPal upperbaybassin@gmail.com and include color(s) in notes.

I will be taking delivery of these in two weeks.  Pre-sale ends Sunday 7/31 at midnight.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 05:48:15 PM »
24 hrs left.  I'm out now too.  Dwayne made over 400 of them today.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2016, 10:43:23 AM »
Pre-Sale is over.  Please contact Double D for the BayBass Bugs unless you ordered from me.  Everyone (the 22 people) who ordered a minimum of 50 baits each, will receive their orders around 8/15. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:20:02 PM by Admin »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 09:10:58 PM »
I hear that Dwayne is almost done pumping them out.  I'll be meeting up with him in the next week or so and I'll be dishing them out afterwards.  Get your 3/0 Gamakatsu EWG Superline 25 packs on Ebay for cheap, and the 1/4 to 1/2oz tungsten.  Don't think that you need deep water to throw the 1/2oz.  Kicking up that mud trail and maintaining fast short hops.....can draw some violent strikes from inactive fish.  This is BIG.  Peg your weights with the cheap kids craft ruberbands at Walmart.  Get 500 for $4.98.  Get a mason jar or empty whey protein jug or similar style jug to keep these things in.  You'll get a ton of complaints about the smell from room mates/family.  If you're pitching them on somewhat heavy tackle, try the 17lb HALO.  If you don't think this line is awesome, I'll be happy to buy it off you and spool it right up.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:13:20 PM by Admin »

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2016, 10:05:18 PM »
Delivery date is coming up.  See here for final pics and dates.  http://www.baybass.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg4650#msg4650