Author Topic: GLORY BAGS JUST GOT THEIR BIG ORDER IN  (Read 854 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
GLORY BAGS JUST GOT THEIR BIG ORDER IN
« on: June 29, 2016, 11:34:32 PM »
Recently, Glory Bags sold out and couldn't get another production run in time.  Last week, Tommy called and told me the order finally arrived and he's got plenty to sell now!

www.glorybags.com or just click on the banner ad at the top of this page.  THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO CULL FISH SAFELY WITHOUT DROPPING THEM ALL OVER THE BOAT, OR WORSE (having them jump overboard or die and cost you $$$$$$$)  Stressed livewell fish will also throw up bait in your box and cost you $.  If you fish tournaments and you don't use Glory Bags, you are missing out.  If you're using the cull tags which puncture and often tear up the lower jaw.........................................I'd really wish you stop, it's 2016, and there are better methods.  Just sayin' not hatin'.  8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 11:36:14 PM by Admin »
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.