Author Topic: BayBass Bugs PRE-SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME  (Read 1166 times)

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
BayBass Bugs PRE-SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME
« on: June 30, 2016, 01:32:46 PM »
BAYBASS BUG PRE-SALE! 

The BayBass Bug is BACK, after going extinct with a previous manufacturer/BayBass sponsor.  I’ve found a new manufacturer and he’s an expert in this industry.  During pre-sale DOUBLE “D” Custom Lures and I will only offer bulk packs of (50) 3.8” BayBass Bugs in 6 different colors.  This pre-sale pricing ENDS JULY 31st.

RIGGING-

My rigging of this bait is very specific.  Most commonly utilized on the Upper Bay, Potomac, and NOVA lakes, is 3/16oz to 1oz pegged Tungsten with a 3/0 Gamakatsu EWG Superline.  You MUST use the SUPERLINE hook or you’ll have fish bending you out pitchin’ this thing in tight, especially with braid.  Your “nose puncture” can’t be too far down the baits head as it will barely hold a Tex-posed 3/0.  You want the bait to lay flat on your hook, and using too small of a hook on the bait can cause this shorter bait to spin while darting and gliding.  Using the 3/0 eliminates this.  You have to Tex-pose your hook.   You will catch a ton of fish on this bait punching pads and grasses but you can’t under rig this bait.  I’m using either 17lb/20lb fluoro or 65lb braid.   In the colder months in 2015 I rocked them sideways every week on the Potomac using this bait on a Cincy Fisher 1/16oz to 1/8oz Darter Head with finesse spinning tackle.  What makes it special?  The way the bait “glides” and darts.  The gliding is something it does on the fall between hops.  The bite size nature of the bait is fitting even in finesse presentations.  It’s just an overall fish catcher.

It’s short, tough, stumpy body also punches really well with up to 1oz Tungsten.   Scent and flavor are both utilized to the extreme, and after personally fishing over 500 of these baits in 2015, I can say that you’ve got to be a quick swing or they’ll choke this thing, even swallow it.  I’m not exaggerating.  You will also be forced to keep these baits in a mason jar…. in the garage…..inside a sealed storage box.

COLORS

Custom colors can be played with in late August, but for now we’ll be sticking to the simple six.  I would highly suggest you give my main colors a shot.  Sure all sorts of crazy color combinations can catch fish, but I find these to be MOST CONSISTENT which is the key.

Watermelon Bling code (BBWB)  My go to color

Watermelon/Chart (BBWC) ***need to test production on this bi-color tail

Watermelon (BBW)    #1 seller

Green Pumpkin (BBGP)   #2 seller

Black/Blue (BBBB)  #3 seller

BlueFlec (BBBF) 

*all Watermelon and Green Pumpkin colors contain black flake

PRICING - Standard pricing starts July 31st, and will be kept at $4.99 per pack of 8.  Shipping will be quick, as he’s in VA.

PRESALE PRICING will be $24.99 for a 50 pack shipped.   Delivery will be mid to late August depending on colors and how many pre-orders we have.

PALPAL upperbaybassin@gmail.com  $24.99 (50ct) and place your color code in the notes.  Please make sure your correct shipping address is in your PayPal or otherwise note me the correct one along with color. 

Questions, email upperbaybassin@gmail.com or Contact Dwayne through the banner ad here on BayBass.com.
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.

Admin

• "The Treble Maker"
  • Administrator
  • dare he is....NET
    • www.baybass.com
Re: BayBass Bugs PRE-SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 11:56:53 PM »
Pics
Fishing is not my hobby, and a bass boat is not a “toy”. Fishing is a way of life in which I can’t do without. I fish in Ranger Boats. If those close to you don’t support your way of life, remove them. Life is short and kayaks are shorter. God is good, so get to know him. Hillary smells like sulfer.